Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity to join the small team at Flint Subsea designing fluid transfer Emergency Quick Disconnect devices and other systems for the global offshore Oil and Gas industry. Initially on a 3 month contract basis, there is the opportunity to make this a permanent role.
We are looking for the right person to be flexible and with excellent communication skills. The right candidate will be expected to operate in all areas of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to see projects from birth right through to operation offshore.
The following is essential:
- Resident and eligible to work in the UK
- Competent using Autodesk Inventor CAD software
The following is preferable, though not essential:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Competent using Autodesk Nastran-In-CAD or equivalent FEA software
- Experience writing assembly and test procedures
- Design of pressure equipment
- Knowledge of metals and elastomers used in the O&G industry
- Experience using MRP systems
The successful applicant will benefit from a very flexible work pattern with the option to work from home on a number of days each week, though the nature of the projects will require a physical presence on site for at least 50% of the time.
Salary will be negotiable depending on the candidate.
Location of work is Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom.
Call 01244 886 090 for a confidential chat or apply by emailing your resume and cover letter / email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Headquarters Unit A8, Stanlaw Abbey Business Centre, Dover Drive, Ellesmere Port, CH65 9BF, United Kingdom